Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Emily has "tagged" Me

Go to Emily's Blog/Jacobs Five and see what she has done to me! Good thing she's the favorite!

My Favorite Room is the living room because this is where the family gathers when we're all together. It's also usually the room which stays clean during the week. Which when you think too deeply means that we're not all together as often as we should be.
We need a party!
Let's fill this room to capacity!

The Closet
Well, here is only part of the closet. The rest is all too shocking, but in the interest of being a good sport, I have included at least this one shot!
The Laundry Room
Domestic Goddess that I am, I really hate doing the laundry. Emily says she loves it. Well, she can have it. Even with two dryers and just the two of us at home these days, the laundry piles up and I have a hard time bringing myself to gitter' done! The burn marks on the ironing board is either an indication of my cheap cover and skimpy pad or are a clear representation of my ironing skills
Status of Kitchen Sink......oddly enough, just before I opened Emily's Blog and realized I was now on the tag list. I had just cleaned the sink and washed the dishes. Good thing, because it was not a pretty sight.
Fridge Outside and then Fridge Inside
Notice the take-out boxes. One advantage of being on a "diet" is that you eat part of the meal and bring home the rest. That's like getting two meals in one........that's how we justify eating out, right? There IS a package of steak in there. We'll be cookin' that up tonight with some peppers, onions, and zucchini! Hmmmmmm.......good!

The next assignment is to photograph my favorite shoes. I have at least 10 pair of favorite shoes, but we'll use these as my most favorite.
They're from Charolette Russe and I love to wear them, but after three hours at Church, including dancing around in Primary, they're not the most favorite to wear!

The Bathroom

The Bathroom is next on the list: Today as a matter of fact, we just redecorated one of the bathrooms. so here are two pictures of the new more masculine guest bath. The floor tiles are peel off and we got them at Family Dollar. Shower curtain and rugs are from K-Mart. We really went all out with this re-do!

Okay, a post which is supposed to give one who reads it, insight about the author, would not be complete if I didn't include a photo of Johnny Depp. I'll resist the opportunity to post a self-portrait as was requested by the game of "blogger tag", and instead treat you and your eyes to an oh-so-hunky photo of my favorite actor.
In doing so, I can now tell you what my children are doing right now.
They're rolling their eyes and saying something like............."mom, you're so strange/weird/crazy/ridiculous" or another similar adjective. So there you have it Emily, I believe all of your tag requests have been met.
(well without the self-portrait...but THIS is so much better)





2 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome! I LOVE your new bathroom! Did you guys lay new linoleum or are those the tile kind? It's so masculine! I'll bet Craig loves it.

Also, I LOVE those shoes, but you always have great shoes so I'm not surprised that they are awesome.
Thanks for playing!

Sheila Jacobs said...

They're the 12 inch square peel and stick cheapos.....I'm sure they won't last long, but anything is better than what was there. That nasty glue was showing from the back and it was making me sick. No matter how much scrubbing was done, they just never looked clean. So ta-dah!