Thursday, April 15, 2010

So, Today I Went to a Tea Party

You probably think I've gone Mad! First the
Sean Hannity Show at Borders and now a
Tea Party at the Capitol Building!

I really wanted to see what all the hullabalo was about! It was pretty exciting! It started with the Star Spangled Banner, the Pledge of Alliegence and a Prayer! Now that's pretty dangerous isn't it? It was awesome when the National Anthem was sung and there was a light breeze blowing the flags. A lot of us were crying.......... I know, I'm a big baby!
I had a long conversation with the guy in the black shirt. I think he was the only black guy in the entire group.........any way, he said he thinks that most black people are actually quite conservative and that many of his friends are well educated and have been able to see right through all the Radical Crap and that Obama is the worst thing that could ever have happened to this Country. He used to live in France and was not impressed with their culture or way of life. He's only been in Utah for a while but he really likes it here!

3 comments:

Chachie32 said...

Sheila Jacobs, political radical at large. Look at you going to a tea party! Next you will be running for city council...right? You've got nothing else going on after all! :)

Anonymous said...

So the mystery is on!

Five dollars to the person who correctly identifies Chachie32 !

Sheila Jacobs said...

Chachie is my son, now pay up!