It's the big 57 for Craig..............Matty came up with this Moniker for Papa's Birthday this year. She's so clever! I remember when MY dad turned 50 and I thought he was soooooooo old ! Where has the time gone?


Now dad can play all those strange 45s. Everyone enjoyed listening to "Masters of the Universe" and "Dust in the Wind" all scratchy and wonderful! Ah.... the olden days!

As is usually the case at the Jacobs Parties, the kids were dressed in costume. There were Pirates, and Kings, Clowns, Old-Lady-Policemen, Wigged Fire-fighters and a few odd undefinable creatures scattered everywhere. We wouldn't have it any other way! Cortanie's face pretty much says it all, I think.

We enjoyed pizza from "The Pie" and of course a cake from Leslies and a couple dozen cupcakes with chocolate frosting for those of us who don't care for 5 layers of goo!
2 comments:
We had a great time! Thanks again for the yummy food, Happy Birthday Papa!
I can't believe that we will be there for all the parties next year!! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment