Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh, What Do You Do In the Summertime?

We started our summer vacation by heading out to Phoenix for Marin's baptism and to play in the sun with the Brownings ! Grandma was super content to ride between the two "babies". We sang songs and played games like I Spy with my Little Eye. We colored and on the way home we saw a UFO.....talk to Craig about that....

While in Phoenix, you can see that Papa wasted no time in jumping on the "I don't want to walk around Costco" bandwagon ! How spoiled is that? :)

Robert and Becca invited us all to enjoy their time-share condo and pool. We had a couple of BBQs and played a game called "Why are you late for work?" If you want to learn how to play, just call me and I'll give the instructions. It requires excellent acting skills.....NOT !

Upon arriving home, the kids found a new career working for Old Navy. It was a great trick ! The Display was in the front entry and they all stood so incredibly still. It was funny watching the customers do a double-take and then start laughing !

1 comment:

Steve and Kirsten said...

Looks like you're having a good time with your grandkids...they are getting so big! I love the Old Navy picture.