Friday, May 01, 2009

The Super Duper Schmuper Roller Coaster Book


I've had several requests to put this video on the blog and so we're going to try it and see what happens. I've been unable to edit it so I'm afraid it's reeeaaalllllly long. But it's so incredibly funny that I think it's worth it! It was at Christmas Time so it's a few months old, but I'm sure it'll be a family classic. So kill the music over there-------> and sit back and enjoy!


Just as a side note: We went to the grocery store a few days ago, and we were examining the beautiful red strawberries, deciding which ones to buy. We were saying things like "oh, there's a good one","whoa, look at that one", & "that's a big one!" Then we both turned to each other and said in unison "that one makes me hungry"! We started to laugh and noticed that people watching us had some pretty strange faces staring back at us. Which of course, made us laugh even harder.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

We loved watching this funny video. Ican't believe how fast thye grow and change in just a few months. We are looking forward to seeing what these two come up with this summer.