Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Day at Grandma's


The Jacobs Boys were out in "full-force" today. Gabe as Anikan, and Ian as Luke had a blast. However you can see that Simon did NOT enjoy his wookie costume!


Finger Paint Artists at work.

Ian went for "Fire and Sunset" colors, while Gabe made a "Storm at the Ocean". Simon was just happy to be "big". He chose yellow and orange with a little bit of pink. We also made butterfly art....remember the days when you did that in kindergarten?

First we used the usual colorful Crayola Paints. Then we changed mediums. CHOCOLATE PUDDING! !





It was delicious. We told Simon NOT to eat the paint... then suddenly it WAS okay to eat the paint. We really had him confused. I'm sure he thinks we're a wee bit crazy!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I LOVE these pictures! This is why you have a blog so that I can see everyone, especially my nefews, in full action. Miss you all and we will see you all in a month!

Emily said...

These are great shots! Thank you so much for playing with my boys, they sure do love coming to Grandma and Papa's house. I'm happy that they spend the time doing fun and messy things, then I can justify saying "no" to that kind of stuff at home.
:)
You are the best!