Thursday, July 30, 2009

Did YOU Forget Something ?


After all the smoke has cleared and the chaos has subsided, I decided to do the dreaded laundry. Imagine my schock and horror at discovering that my clothes were.......... not alone ! Now this is no surprise to anyone, in fact it's quite common place. but this year, I'm taking a different angle on things. Maybe I won't pack things up and send them........maybe........

I'm going to have a super duper Yard Sale...........OR....maybe I'll send them all "Postage DUE" :O ........let me know which ones belong to you so I don't send them to the wrong address. A Chicago Shirt could end up in Puerto Rico. I'm sure the little pink fluffy purse belongs to Ethan ! :)

Love you all and we miss you already ! Yes, even the laundry piles !


I've already talked to Kelsey about her scriptures, so they're "safe", but I don't know about the rest ! There was also some money, but you know the laundry and money rule.

2 comments:

Giggle Worm said...

Holy Cow! I recognize like 90% of that stuff! Did my kids bring ANYTHING home??? Sheesh. I'll send one of them up there to get it...make 'em hitch-hike of course. ;)

Sheila Jacobs said...

I LOVE THAT IDEA.....I might not send them home though, I was getting used to the "slave-labor" around this place !