Monday, December 01, 2008

Memories of Previous Holidays

Grampy...........aka Cary Grant 1945
Kalli and Bronsen. Way too busy to turn around and smile.....we've got stuff to open!


Everyone wake up and give us your best smile! We know you'd rather be asleep.......asleep.......asleep........asleep..... Jacobs boys, last year, I believe...let me know if you think otherwise.

Goofy Bronsen........looking more like the Grinch!

The Browning Clan '06 with "The REAL Santa" at Cottonwood Mall , or rather what USED to be the Cottonwood Mall........ :(

Christmas Morning......hmmmm what should I open first...do I really have to wait for everyone to take turns?






Six Grand-Babies........before Bronsen, Ian, and Simon....so 2005 ?

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I love the new updates. They are so great! I love the work. Thanks for the pictures.

Emily said...

If that pic of my two oldest is from your ward party than it is definitly from 2006. We didn't go to your ward party last year. :)

Sheila Jacobs said...

I think it was the Party at Westminster? Where else would we have been? The Mall? I'm not sure..........brain freeze!