Monday, December 01, 2008

Turkey Day in Kanab

Wanting the rolls to be nice and toasty brown....no amount of cajoling would convince them to leave the pan! We even shook them upside down! We ended up having to dig them out with a spoon.............it hurts more! (reward, if you can name that flick)
Hillarie has the charge card and she's "goin' in". Mark is as resolute as the Wooden Indian. He will NOT eat any fudge! Gotta' watch that waist-line! :)

The Browning Children with Zach at the Wigwam Trading Post. The boys didn't know the seat was wet and ended up with Puddle-Pants! Oops, I promised I wouldn't tell anyone!


3 comments:

Brianna said...

It looks like a lot of fun! Sad I missed it, o well there will be more.

Emily said...

Robin Hood Prince of Theives - Snap!

Sheila Jacobs said...

Emily, you tottttallyy get the prize for the spoon comment....not much but remind me and you'll get yur "just desserts" tee-hheee :)