Welcome to 2009 !
I can't believe how time flies. Let's take a look at some photos from 30 years ago!
It seems just yesterday that these two hooligans were terrorizing the neighborhood.....oh, wait. I guess that WAS just a few weeks ago.......well, back to the photos!
I Love kids in the bathtub. It never fails to bring a smile to your face. There's nothing like it! There's been at least 13 kids in those tubs! Not counting the neices and nephews who snuck in once in a while! Can you see any family resemblences?Well look how innocent they used to be! :) Standing on the porch, having one's picture taken was a great past time....We'll be visiting this porch again in some of the future posts, I'm sure!
The year was 1979. and we had two little kids! We never knew just how life was going to unfold.
Enjoy these "blasts from the past"!





1 comment:
Hillarie and Nick look a lot like Lray's kids
Post a Comment