Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Latest Tag List.......(thanks, Bri)

1. Where did we meet? We met at Church in the summer of 1970.....yes, I was TWELVE!

2. How long did we date? We started "dating" February 1972. He went on a mission from September 1972-1974. We were engaged in November of 1974 and married in June of 1975.

3. Hmmmmm.....2008-1975=33 years!

4. It always surprises me when he remembers something. But lately, he has started eating...........ICE CREAM !

5. His best quality? He can fall asleep quickly, whereas, MY brain won't allow me to do that!

6. His best feature would be his laugh! When it's a true real deep chuckle.

7. In the "olden-days" my nickname was "babe". It's been many moons since that name has been used...I'm sure he has other ones for me now, however.

8. Favorite color is purple.

9. His favorite food is MEAT ! Any kind and all kinds!

10. Golf is his favorite and only sport.

11. Our first kiss was after seeing a movie called "The Summer of '42" (not a very good movie)

12. Favorite activity to do together is watch "Smallville"..........not very impressive, huh?

13. We have 4 children, and 9 grand-children......we have some in-law kids that we're pretty fond of as well.

14. A talent which my husband keeps very well hidden is that he actually CAN carry a tune!

15. He is 55 years old. (physically)

16. He said "I Love You" first then I replied 1,4,3,2.......you can figure it out.

17. His favorite music is classic rock and roll........Santana, Buffalo Springfield, Youngbloods, Spirit, Clapton, Crosby, Stills, etc.

18. His most admirable quality is also his most frustrating quality. Being "laid-back".

19. Will he read this? I doubt it.

20. I tag.....................Hillarie! (there's no one else left....sorry Cortanie !)

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I am so glad that you did this tag. I think you and Emily are the only ones so far. It is fun to be reminded of the things we like about our spouse when they are so helful in making us forgt them!:)