10 Years ago: 1998- My 8th year at Ethan Allen. Grandmother of 3 baby girls--what a difference 10 years makes! Was the Chorister in Primary--again, not still!
5 years ago: 2003-Thirteenth year at EA. Grandmother to 3 girls, 1 boy. Kalli and Gabe are "on the horizon" Still the Primary Chorister . Cortanie is going to Florida.
3 years ago: 2005 Most of the family was still speaking to each other. We added another grand daughter and expected another grandson. Left EA
This year so far: Life is changing-There are now 5 grandsons and 4 grand daughters. The Brownings are in Arizona, the Yosts are back to PR. Cortanie is back in SL (with the 2 "grand-puppies). The Jacobs Crew have a new home in NSL.
Yesterday: August 31, 2008- Primary Music Summer Olympics. (getting ready for the annual Primary Program) Had tuna sandwich for Sunday Dinner. Cursed my "new-haircut" Cortanie gave me Saturday night. Read Mosiah, and went to bed.
Today: Went to Leamington "Lemerado Days" with Robert, Rebecca, Zachary, Craig and Cortanie, where Robert and Cortanie tried to retain the water balloon toss title...oops!
Tomorrow: Planning to sleep-in. Might get the 2007 taxes done. Thinking about doing some laundry, or maybe balance my checkbook. A full day, for sure!
Next year: Consider filing my 2008 taxes. Enjoying the end of the Iraq War, and watching President McCain's State of the Union Address. Go to Europe for 34th Anniversary. Kissing all of my grand-children and looking forward to more of them!
AND NOW I "TAG" CORTANIE
5 comments:
I think that we are online at the same time, how cool! I like your new haircut, why are you cursing it? You really are interesting you know, I didn't know you planned to spend your 34th anniversary in Europe. It sounds great!
I might add that you should become co-author to CJ Handy Manny. Craig can be in charge of the pics, you can be in charge of the text. Maybe you could rename the blog CJ Handy Manny and the brown eyed Sheila, or something even more clever that I'm sure you could come up with. Just a thought! :)
Yes, How about CJ Handy Manny and the lovely Vanna, or CJ Handy Manny and the Handy's Manny? Or CJ Handy Manny's Handy Manny?
Or all of the above.
;0)
By the way, I'm glad you're considering doing your taxes. A wise decision. :)
By the way, by the way, I love this family picture. It makes me sad in a way, but it really did turn out nice. - just a thought and a sigh.
Post a Comment