
We were driving home from Kanab and we saw several Bald Eagles. Here's one we were actually able to get a photograph of. He was tricky and watched us very closely. It was hard to drive away from him. I wanted to get a better shot, but we got a couple.
5 comments:
How amazing to see one in the wild like that. Hope you had a great HOliday!
Cool, but where are the family pictures? Oh right, Craig lost his camera! Well, the eagle pictures are great and very unique. Gabe will like them.
Right, I just found the pictures on the top of your blog. Yeah! You found the camera! Where was it?
I love the pictures! I feel like we were there now. Sledding looked like great fun and the boys look so old and the girls are so big...I am talking about the grand kids not the adults. Only compliments from me on all the hats. I just don't know how we will top it next year?
Yes, dad found his camera............it was inside one of his many jacket pockets.....right where I told him to look :)
Oh, the humanity!
Post a Comment